Seasonal sales spikes can vary the production time:
Current Production Status:
Here is more detail:
- Generally 10 Business days (there are 5 Business days in a week) for unfinshed standard wood door styles and Rigid Thermofoil (RTF) doors. (10 Business days = 2 weeks)
- Allow slight extra time during busiest seasons (spring, fall and Christmas Rush).
- Add up to an additional 5 business days (1 week) for factory staining and finishing.
- Add up to an additional 5 business days (1 week) for ground delivery.
- Acts of God are beyond our control, and may cause delays. They are rare, but severe weather happens, and can delay shipping and/or production
Total normal lead-time from day-of-order to day-of-delivery is generally in the range of 3 to 3 1/2 weeks, but can be as much as 4 weeks (or a few days more) if ordering prefinished wood doors during the busiest times of the year. (i.e. Doors with "accent glazing").